Weather Closure: Florida Department of Health in Escambia County
April 30, 2014
In anticipation of hazardous weather conditions, all locations of the Florida Department Health in Escambia County (DOH-Escambia) will not open today and will remain closed until 8:00 a.m. CT on Thursday, May 1, 2014 unless otherwise notified.
All DOH-Escambia clinics and other services will be suspended, including:
- WIC clinic and voucher pick-up services,
- Vital statistics services,
- Environmental health services,
- Dental clinics operated by Escambia Community Clinics and Pro Med, and
- Family health, family planning, immunizations, sexually transmitted disease (STD), tuberculosis (TB), pediatric specialty, and ADHD clinics.
Clients with appointments scheduled for Wednesday, April 30, 2014 can call 850-595-6500 on Thursday, May 1, 2014, to reschedule their appointment.
Residents and DOH-Escambia employees are advised to monitor the health department’s website at www.EscambiaHealth.com and local news media for updated information on health department hours and services.