Weather Closure: Florida Department of Health in Escambia County
April 30, 2014
Due to flooding associated with recent hazardous weather conditions, the Fairfield Drive location of the Florida Department Health in Escambia County (DOH-Escambia) will remain closed on Thursday, May 1, 2014 and Friday, May 2, 2014 and will re-open 8:00 a.m. CT on Monday, May 5, 2014, unless otherwise notified.
All DOH-Escambia clinics and other services provided at the Fairfield Drive location will be suspended, including:
- WIC clinic and voucher pick-up services,
- Vital statistics services,
- Dental clinic operated by Escambia Community Clinics (ECC), and
- Family health, family planning, immunizations, sexually transmitted disease (STD), tuberculosis (TB), pediatric specialty, and ADHD clinics.
Clients with appointments scheduled for Thursday, May 1, 2014, or Friday, May 2, 2014, can call 850-595-6500 on Monday, May 5, 2014, to reschedule their appointment. ECC Dental patients may call 850-912-8880 for rescheduling.
The following DOH-Escambia facilities will open for normal services on Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. CT:
1300 West Gregory Street, Pensacola, FL 32501 – Downtown Location
- Environmental Health services
3470 Highway 29 North, Cantonment, FL 32533 -- Molino Location
- Dental – Mon-Fri – 7:30AM - 4:30PM CST – 850-587-2544
- WIC clinic and voucher pick-up services (Appointment Only - Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 8-4, Friday 8-12)
8390 North Palafox Street, Pensacola, FL 32534 – North Side Location
- Immunizations (Tuesdays and Thursdays, only hours: 8 - 11 AM and 1 - 4 PM Call for a same day appointment (850-484-5155)
- WIC clinic and voucher pick-up services
Residents and DOH-Escambia employees are advised to monitor the health department’s website at www.EscambiaHealth.com and local news media for updated information on health department hours and services.