FDOH Alachua Releases its Annual Report to the Community for 2014
April 27, 2015
- More than 13% of Alachua County residents received services from FDOH Alachua.
- School attendance was supported with clinical services provided by 14 FDOH-Alachua nurses in 12 area schools.
- Obesity rates were cut in half among participants in the Diabetes Case Management Program.
- Service area was expanded and limited access to healthcare mitigated through the opening of a clinic location in SW Gainesville.
- Health outcomes have improved for people living with HIV/AIDS in Alachua County as a result of clinical care and case management